About This Service
UT Health Austin’s MyUTHA Patient Portal is your secure, online connection to portions of your UT Health Austin electronic medical record. Through your personal MyUTHA Patient Portal account, you can view your patient summaries, lab results, and immunization records as well as contact your care team, manage your appointments, and more. And, you can do it all at any time, day or night.
Your personal MyUTHA Patient Portal account allows you to:
- View your upcoming appointments as well as the details of your past appointments, including care summaries created by your care team
- Request new appointments and prescription refills
- Include attachments in your secure messaging through a mobile web browser (see PDF for instructions)
- View your medical test results, immunization records, billing statements, and patient education materials
- Access your UT Health Austin patient records through the Health app available on iPhone (learn more here)
- Log in to all of your Athena patient portal accounts, including those athenahealth accounts that you have with a health system or doctor's office outside of UT Health Austin, using one username and password (learn more here)
Depending on how you have engaged with UT Health Austin in the past, either as a patient, a COVID-19 vaccine recipient, or an employee, you may have access to more than one portal after you log in.
One to four of the following portals may appear on your screen after you log in:
- UTHA Clinic Patient Portal: Allows patients to access their annual flu vaccine information and clinic visits conducted at UT Health Austin.
- Austin COVID Vaccine Clinic Portal: Allows patients to view and download their COVID-19 vaccine information, if they received their 1st dose, 2nd dose, immunocompromised 3rd dose, or booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine through the UT Austin vaccine clinic.
- UT Austin COVID Vaccine Clinic Portal: Allows The University of Texas at Austin faculty and staff to view and download their COVID-19 vaccine information if they received their 1st dose and 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine through the UT Austin vaccine clinic.
- UTHA Employee Health Patient Portal: Exclusively for UT Health Austin faculty and staff employee health information.
If one or more of the above portals do not appear, this means you do not have an existing record within that portal. You may also have access to additional portals that are not listed here if you have an athenahealth account with a health system or doctor’s office outside of UT Health Austin. You will only be able to engage with those portals that contain existing records that pertain to you.
How can I sign up for my patient portal?
You are eligible for a portal invitation once you have completed your initial appointment with UT Health Austin and become an established patient. You will receive an invitation via the email you provided after your initial appointment is complete.
UT Health Austin is housed in the Health Transformation Building (HTB). The HTB is located in downtown Austin, TX on The University of Texas at Austin campus and neighbors the Dell Medical School research and learning buildings as well as the Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas.
This facility is outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art technology and organized to support an unmatched level of multidisciplinary care. Patients have access to all of the resources and amenities UT Health Austin has to offer, including attached garage parking, comfortable waiting areas, an on-site cafe, a full-service H-E-B pharmacy, advance imaging and lab testing, and an Ambulatory Surgery Center for same-day surgical care.