CaLM Model of Whole-Person Cancer Care
CaLM stands for Cancer Life reiMagined, and it is specifically designed to ensure that you and your loved ones have a caring and supportive team with you every step of the way through your experience, helping address your every physical and emotional need.
The CaLM Care Team is made up of experts, including medical and surgical oncologists, a dietitian, a genetic counselor, a psychiatrist, social workers, symptom management specialists, wellness experts, and more, who will help you focus on the things that are most important to you and your healing. Your team will work to minimize the stress and potential chaos of a cancer diagnosis by delivering services and resources that you and your loved ones need, all in one place.
In addition to world-class, personalized cancer treatment, the CaLM model of care provides wrap-around services for patients including:
- Access to Navigation and Care Coordination
- Cancer Fertility Preservation
- Clinical Research and Trials
- Financial Counseling
- Fitness, Physical Therapy, and Yoga
- Integrative Therapy
- Job and Legal Counseling
- Nutritional Support
- Oncology Pharmacist Support
- Palliative and Supportive Care
- Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Support
- Young Adult Cancer Program