Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist,Comprehensive Memory Center , Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences
University of Texas at Austin, M.A.
Indiana University Bloomington, B.A.
Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP is a speech-language pathologist working with patients in the Comprehensive Memory Center of the Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences at UT Health Austin. Her primary role will be the assessment and treatment of patients with cognitive and/or communication impairments.
Lindsey graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Art degree in Spanish. She then completed her Master of Art degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a Bilingual Certificate at the University of Texas at Austin. Since 2014, she has collaborated with many professionals in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of individuals of all ages affected by stroke, various forms of dementia including Alzheimer’s and traumatic brain injury.
She was the recipient of two faculty-awarded scholarships while at the University of Texas; in 2017 with the Hart Outcome Award and in 2016 with the Lear-Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise award. Ms. Wineholt is fluent in written and spoken Spanish.
- Assessment and treatment of cognitive and linguistic impairments
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) certification
Awards & Honors
- Hart Outcome Award, University of Texas at Austin (2017)
- Lear Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise Award, University of Texas at Austin (2016)