Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist, Comprehensive Memory Center , Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences
The University of Texas at Austin, MA
Indiana University Bloomington, BA
Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP, is a licensed speech-language pathologist in UT Health Austin’s Comprehensive Memory Center within UT Health Austin’s Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences. She specializes in assessing and treating patients with cognitive and/or communication impairments.
Lindsey Wineholt earned her master’s in speech-language pathology from The University of Texas at Austin and her bachelor’s in Spanish from Indiana University. She has collaborated with many professionals in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals of all ages affected by stroke, various forms of dementia, including Alzheimer’s, and traumatic brain injury.
Lindsey Wineholt was the recipient of two faculty-awarded scholarships while at the University of Texas, the Hart Outcome Award and the Lear-Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise award.
- Assessment and treatment of cognitive and linguistic impairments
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Awards & Honors
- Hart Outcome Award, The University of Texas at Austin
- Lear Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise Award, The University of Texas at Austin