Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist, Comprehensive Memory Center, Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences
The University of Texas at Austin, MA
Indiana University Bloomington, BA
Biography and Education
Lindsey Wineholt, CCC-SLP, is a licensed speech-language pathologist in UT Health Austin’s Comprehensive Memory Center within the Mulva Clinic for the Neurosciences. She specializes in assessing and treating patients with cognitive and/or communication impairments.
Lindsey Wineholt earned her bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Indiana University and her master’s degree in speech-language pathology from The University of Texas at Austin. She has collaborated with many professionals in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals of all ages affected by stroke, traumatic brain injury, and various forms of dementia, including Alzheimer’s and primary progressive aphasia.
Lindsey Wineholt was the recipient of two faculty-awarded scholarships while at the University of Texas, the Hart Outcome Award and the Lear-Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise award. She is an affiliate of the University of Texas at Austin Aphasia Research and Treatment Lab and collaborates on treatment research in individuals with primary progressive aphasia.
- Assessment and treatment of cognitive and communication disorders
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- SPEAK OUT! Program Certification
Awards & Honors
- Hart Outcome Award, The University of Texas at Austin
- Lear Ashmore Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Promise Award, The University of Texas at Austin