Kristina Jülich, MD
Epileptologist, Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Program , UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children’s
Austin, TX 78723
German, Italian, French (advanced), Portugese, Spanish, Swedish (basic)
Charite Medical School, Berlin, Germany, M.D.
Pediatrics, Charite Children’s Hospital, Berlin, Germany
Pediatric Neurology, Boston Children’s Hospital
Kristina Jülich, MD is a pediatric neurologist practicing at UT Health Austin Pediatric Neuroscience at Dell Children’s Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Program. She received her medical degree from Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany where she received highest honors. Dr. Jülich completed her child neurology residency and fellowship in neurogenetics at Boston Children’s Hospital. Additionally, she completed a pediatric residency at Dell Children’s Medical Center. Dr. Jülich has a special interest in child epilepsy.
- Child epilepsy
- Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology
Awards & Honors
- American Epilepsy Society EpiPort Clinical Research Training Program
- American Epilepsy Society Clinical Research & Training Fellowship
- Chief Resident, Child Neurology Residency, Boston Children’s Hospital
- von Meyer Travel Award and Farley Award