Justine Reilly, MD
Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Women’s Health
Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, MD
St. Mary’s University, BS
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women & Infants Hospital/Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Biography and Education
Justine Reilly, MD, is a board-eligible obstetrician-gynecologist in Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin. Additionally, Dr. Reilly is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Reilly earned her bachelor’s degree from St. Mary’s University and her medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Women & Infants Hospital/Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Dr. Reilly has authored peer-reviewed manuscripts on the management of patients with obesity.
Dr. Reilly is an obstetrician-gynecologist with UT Health Austin.
- Obstetrical and gynecologic services
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Eligible
Awards & Honors
- Dean’s Excellence in Teaching Award, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Dudley P. Baker Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Annual Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship, Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Positive Learning Environment Champion, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Women’s Health - Obstetrics and Gynecology - UT Health Austin
Health Transformation Building
1601 Trinity Street, Bldg. A, 9th Floor
Austin, TX 78712
View On Map