Sarah Felderhoff, MSN, APRN
Oncofertility Advanced Nurse Practitioner , Women’s Health Institute
Oncofertility Advanced Nurse Practitioner , LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Sarah Felderhoff, MSN, APRN, is a board-certified advanced practice registered nurse in UT Health Austin’s Women’s Health Institute and UT Health Austin’s LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes. She specializes in oncofertility, a subfield that bridges oncology and reproductive research to explore and expand options for cancer survivors in need of fertility preservation.
Sarah Felderhoff earned her bachelor’s in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin and her Master’s in nursing from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Sarah Felderhoff is an active member of both the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Austin Advanced Practice Nurses Network.
- Oncofertility services and navigation
- Texas Board of Nursing, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Awards & Honors
- Dell Children’s Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Edith Clarkson Academic Achievement Award and Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing