Jamie Shanahan, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner , Gastroenterology Clinic
The University of Texas at Austin, MSN
The University of Texas at Austin, BSN
Jamie Shanahan, FNP, is a licensed family nurse practitioner in UT Health Austin’s Gastroenterology Clinic. She specializes in managing acute and chronic care concerns.
Jamie Shanahan earned both her master’s and her bachelor’s in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin. She also has experience as a surgical and travel nurse.
Jamie Shanahan is a member of Sigma Tau Theta International Honor Society of Nursing, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, and Austin Advanced Practice Nurses Association.
- Managing acute and chronic care concerns
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Awards & Honors
- Endowed Presidential Scholarship in Nursing, Dolores and Arthur C. Sands
- Endowed Scholarship in Nursing, Edith Blanche Jennings Burns, RN
- Endowed Scholarship in Nursing, Mary Elizabeth Sands, MD, and Arthur T. Sands, MD, PhD
- Lucy May Maxey Student Fund for Nursing
- Nurse of the Year Nominee, Seton Healthcare