Alison Cahill, MD, MSCI
Ob/Gyn , Women’s Health Institute
Austin TX 78705
University of Connecticut School of Medicine, M.D.
Yale University, B.A.
Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Fellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
Alison Cahill, MD is an Ob/Gyn specializing in Maternal-Fetal medicine within UT Health Austin’s Women’s Health Institute. Dr. Cahill received her medical degree from the University for Connecticut School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Following residency, Dr. Cahill completed a Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine and then a Master of Science in Clinical Investigation (MSCI) at Washington University School of Medicine.
Dr. Cahill is a prolific researcher in the area of maternal-fetal medicine and has also presented at multiple lectures across the country. In addition, she is a reviewer and/or editor for several specialty publications. She is a member of the several professional and scientific organizations including the American Medical Association, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Society for Gynecologic Investigation and Lifestyle Interventions for Expectant Moms (LIFE-Moms).
- Complicated Pregnancy
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Prenatal Care
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards & Honors
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Research Excellence Award, 2018
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine Disparities Award, 2018
- Clinical Research Forum Top 10 Clinical Research Award, 2017
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine Award of Research Excellence, 2016