Your personal MyUTHA patient portal account allows you to:
- View your upcoming appointments as well as the details of your past appointments, including care summaries created by your care team
- Request new appointments and prescription refills
- Include attachments in your secure messaging through the mobile app (see PDF for instructions)
- View medical test results (released by your provider), your bill, and patient education materials
- Easily access and visualize your UT Health Austin patient record in the Health App on iPhone (learn more here)
- Access all of your Athena patient portal accounts, even those athenahealth accounts that you have with healthcare entities outside of UT Health Austin, using one username and password (learn more here)
Sign up for your personal MyUTHA patient portal today!
You can sign up for a MyUTHA patient portal account here. It’s easy and it’s free!
The MyUTHA Patient Portal recently received an update that will allow you to access multiple portals with just one log-in. Beginning Friday, October 8, you may notice a new portal configuration.
MyUTHA Updated Portal FAQs
Depending on how you have engaged with UT Health Austin in the past either as a patient, a COVID vaccine recipient, or as an employee you may see one or more portals after you log in.
- UTHA Clinic Patient Portal
- Which provides you access to your clinic visits and annual flu vaccines from UT Health Austin
- Austin COVID Patient Portal
- Allows you to view and download your COVID-19 vaccine information if you received your 1st dose, 2nd dose, 3rd dose immunocompromised, or booster vaccine through the UT Austin vaccine clinic.
- UT Austin COVID Clinic Portal
- Allows UT Affiliated Faculty or staff to view and download your COVID-19 vaccine information if you received your 1st dose and 2nd dose of the vaccine through the UT Austin vaccine clinic.
- UTHA Employee Health Patient Portal
- This portal is exclusively for UT Health Austin faculty and staff employee health information.
You may have registered under a different email when you requested your vaccine. In order to see all your portals under the same log-in, your portals must be registered under the same email and password. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-833-UT-CARES (833-882-2737).
- You will have access to your patient information without having to contact the UT Health Austin Health Information Management department (medical records).
- You have more visibility and control over your information twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can download your own patient summary, lab results, vaccine records, message your care team, and more.