APRIL 13, 2019
Arthritis Foundation: Walk to Cure Arthritis
Join Team UT Health Austin at the Arthritis Foundation Walk to Cure Arthritis at Concordia University. This family-friendly, pet-friendly walk is open to all. If you cannot walk or run, consider a donation. Register or Donate HERE.
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726-1887
Walk Route- click here
9:00 a.m. Check-in/Registration
10:00 a.m. Walk Starts
3RD ANNUAL FREE CAREGIVER’S CONFERENCE
Being a caregiver doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but there are resources available to help. Join us March 28th, 2019 from 8am to 3pm at the Jewish Community Center for our 3rd Annual Caregiver Conference. Caregivers will learn valuable tools on self-compassion, everyday activities for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, and have the opportunity to ask questions to a local neurologist, Dr. John Bertelson.
REGISTRATION IS FREE! Register HERE.
To view the Agenda for the day, click here.
Alzheimer’s Assoc: Walk to End Alzheimer’s Round Rock
- Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Old Settlers Park, 3300 E. Palm Valley Blvd., Round Rock, 78665
- Join the Walk and stop by the UT Health Austin booth to meet the Cognitive Disorders Center team
Alzheimer’s Assoc: Walk to End Alzheimer’s Austin
Austin Woman 16th Anniversary Luncheon
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- LIVESTRONG Honor 5K and 10K Start 7:30 a.m.
- Auditorium Shores, 900 W. Riverside Dr. , Austin, TX 78704
- Medical Tent Sponsor
- Register Here and stop by the UT Health Austin table to say hello!
Your Health, Your Medical School Community Event. July 21, 2018
- UT Health Austin shared information about services and specialties offered at the Clinic with community members at Rodriguez Elementary.