Teresa Coats, MD, FACP
Internal Medicine , Primary Care Clinic
Texas Tech University, M.D.
Residency, Internal Medicine, New York Medical College
Teresa Coats, MD is an internal medicine physician and leads the Primary Care Clinic for UT Health Austin. Dr. Coats has been caring for patients for over 25 years and is accepting new patients. She is a former researcher with over 200 clinical trials, lead author on two publications, and continues to teach residents in the clinical care of patients.
- Adult preventive and chronic care
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- International Studies Scholarship Recipient
- University of Texas Alumni Scholar
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor 2018, 2019