Yvette Williams-Brown, MD
Gynecologic Oncologist , LIVESTRONG Cancer Insitutes
Tulane University, MD
The University of Texas Medical Branch, MMSc, Biomedical Sciences
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of Texas Medical Branch
Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, The University of Texas Medical Branch
Yvette Williams-Brown, MD, is a board-certified gynecologic oncologist in UT Health Austin’s Livestrong Cancer Institutes. Additionally, Dr. Williams-Brown is an associate professor in both the Dell Medial School Department of Women’s Health and the Dell Medical School Livestrong Cancer Institutes. She is also a courtesy assistant professor for the Dell Medical School Department of Oncology.
Dr. Williams-Brown earned her medical degree from Tulane University and her master’s in biomedical sciences from The University of Texas Medical Branch. She completed both a residency in obstetrics and gynecology and a fellowship in gynecologic oncology at The University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Gynecologic oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Awards & Honors
- Mentor of the Year Award, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Golden Apple Teaching Award, The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Selected Participant for Eli Lilly Methods in Clinical Research Workshop for Minority Physicians, Roswell Park Cancer Institute