Kobina Ghartey, MD
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist , Women’s Health Institute
Consulting Clinician ⓘ
Austin, TX 78705
New York Medical College, MD
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York Medical College
Fellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
Kobina Ghartey, MD, is a fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialist in UT Health Austin’s Women’s Health Institute. He specializes in prenatal diagnosis, multiple gestation, intrauterine growth restriction, and the management of complex maternal and fetal disorders. Additionally, Dr. Ghartey is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Ghartey earned his medical degree at New York Medical College. He completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at New York Medical College and a fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Ghartey is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the International Society in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Intrauterine growth restriction
- Multiple gestations
- Prenatal diagnosis via chorionic villus sampling (CVS) or amniocentesis
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards & Honors
- National Faculty Award, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology