Jeny Ghartey, DO
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist , Women’s Health Institute
Consulting Clinician ⓘ
Austin, TX 78705
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Westchester Medical Center/New York Medical College
Fellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Jeny Ghartey, DO, is a fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialist in UT Health Austin’s Women’s Health Institute. She performs prenatal diagnosis, Level II ultrasound examinations, and high-risk obstetric consultation in an outpatient and inpatient setting. Additionally, Dr. Ghartey is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Jeny Ghartey earned her medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Westchester Medical Center/New York Medical College and a fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Ghartey currently serves as the Maternal Medical Director at Seton Medical Center Austin.
- Maternal cardiac disease
- Quality improvement in maternal inpatient care
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards & Honors
- Medical Student Excellence in Teaching Award, Dell Medial School