Jeny Ghartey, DO
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist , Women’s Health Institute
Consulting Clinician ⓘ
Austin, TX 78705
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
Clinical Research Methods, M.S.
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York Medical College
Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Jeny Ghartey received her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Westchester Medical Center, New Medical College and her fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Ghartey’s experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine allowed her to establish the High Risk Service at Seton Medical Center Austin. She currently serves as the Maternal Medical Director, Seton Medical Center Austin.
As a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist, Dr. Ghartey helps women with complicated medical histories or pregnancies to achieve the most favorable outcomes for both mother and baby. Here clinical focus is on women with complicated medical comorbidities seeking pregnancy, or who are already carrying a pregnancy. She performs prenatal diagnosis, Level II ultrasound examinations, and high-risk obstetric consultation in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Critical care and maternal heart disease
- High risk obstetric consultation
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Preconception Consultation
- Prenatal Diagnosis (CVS, Amniocentesis)
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Certification
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialty Certification
Awards & Honors
- Medical Student Excellence in Teaching Award University of Texas at Austin/Dell Medical School, March 2018