About Our Clinic
UT Health Austin Medical Specialties Clinic provides high-quality, integrated and sub-specialty healthcare to patients. Our patients are medically managed from evaluation through treatment to ensure you have the best health outcomes. Our multi-disciplinary care team is comprised of board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and medical assistants.
- We provide whole-patient care. That means that we provide care that is collaborative and coordinated with multiple specialties here at UT Health Austin and with our community partners.
- We offer convenience and efficiency for patients with multiple and complex conditions by offering laboratory, imaging, dietitian and even behavioral health support as part of our care.
- We collaborate with your primary care doctor as an essential partner in your care. We communicate clearly and consistently, to keep you doctor informed of your progress. If you do not have a primary care provider, UT Health Austin can get you established with one.
- We practice evidence-based approaches and our providers are trained in the latest skills for their respective specialty/fields. Our doctors and clinicians are teaching the next generation of doctors.
Meet Your Care Team
Medical Specialties Clinic
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy including single balloon enteroscopy
- ERCP including sphincterotomy and stent placement
- Esophageal and colonic dilatation
- Esophageal and other intestinal stent placement
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Esophageal Manometry
- Esophageal pH testing