About this Clinic
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is the most common condition of the foregut, affecting millions of Americans of all ages. Patients may feel limited by their current medication or treatment options, which may often treat the symptoms, but not the disease itself. In time, acid reflux symptoms may worsen, affecting an individual’s eating, sleeping, and overall health and quality of life. However, there are a variety of treatment options available.
The Heartburn and Esophageal Disorders Center takes a comprehensive/multidisciplinary approach to treating GERD, achalasia, Barrett’s Esophagus, complex hiatal hernias, and other esophageal disorders. With a focus on the diagnosis and treatment for disorders of the foregut - the esophagus and stomach.
Our Digestive Health and Surgery Center care team works with you to diagnose and treat the cause of your acid reflux. In some cases, surgical treatments may permanently relieve acid reflux. Our team also diagnoses and treats other conditions of the esophagus, including laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR), achalasia, Barrett’s Esophagus, complex hiatal hernias, failed fundoplications (redo-operations), and other esophageal disorders.
Meet Your Team
Medical Director and Surgeon
Heartburn & Esophageal Disorders Center
- Gastric Surgery
- GERD: Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
Heartburn and Esophageal Disorders Center
- Cathter/capsule Based pH Testing
- High Reolution Eeophageal Manometry
- Post-operative wound care
- Pre- and Post-operative advice
- LINX Reflux Management System
- GERD (Antireflux)
- Large Hiatal and Paraesophageal Hernia Surgery
- Reoperation for Reflux or Hernia
- Laparoscopic Fundiplication (Nissen, Partial)
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett’s Esophagus (Halo, BARRX)
- Laparoscopic Myotomy for Achlasia